Finally Tommy

I finally came across an Tommy Hilfiger shirt I have been wanting since I was a kid , while I was out thrifting at one day. This was such a great find cause I don't have any Hilfiger pieces in my closet at all. I also found a few other pieces as well thrifting at Parkave Thrift Warehouse like this red & white H&M bomber jacket & some light washed denim Calvin Klein jeans I pieced together with my look. As you can see I wanted to keep my look cool & casual ,my accessories were from many different places. My Pork pie style hat is from Forever 21 & all black Toms Eyewear sunglasses . Finished off this look I wore some classic black & white Chuck Taylor converse I had some Hickies green & orange elastic laces to.
" What I Wore "

Hat- Forever21
Glasses- Toms eyewear
Shirt-  Tommy Hilfiger
Bomber Jacket- H&M
Jeans- Calvin Klein
elastic laces- Hickies
Chuck Taylors- Converse


Shot by
Eleet Casey
www.eleetcasey.com

2 comments:

  1. Love all this outfit, with some of my must have!! Calvin Klein Jean and Tommy tee. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Choice

    ReplyDelete