Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic's



I love the holidays it's a great time for family, friends, parties and gifts. God knows I love a good give and with these high shine metallic sliver taupe brown panel lace up Oxfords from Nicholas Kirkwood can make any men happy. With more and more men stepping outside their comfort zone lately, well this year alone I thought these Kirkwood Oxfords would be a great pick. They also come in a metallic grey and also metallic Teal with a white strip detailing one of my favorites you can see below. I'm also a big fan of details just check out the rounded toe and even the leather lining and leather sole, from the looks of it may just have great padded insoles :). If your still looking for a gift for him which I know you are go with these chic polished high shine metallic's from Nicholas Kirkwood.





Will you be picking these up ?

No comments:

Post a Comment