The Return


I'm BBBBAAAACCCCKKKKK!!! I guess you can say I got bit by the overly worked bug :( I thought I would never go days, weeks, months without giving you all a post!? I actually love blogging, it's like a get away for me but I'm back now! So with that being said today was such a great day! I was off from that slave ship I call a job :(  (lol). (Oh! I forgot to tell you guys I picked up a job at a department store.) . I spent the day with my friends Rashad Benton ( http://malecritique.com/ ) and Raymond Gee ( http://raymondgee.blogspot.com/ ) definitely should check out their blogs as well. Back to my day we went to the Mary Boone Gallery to see the " PASS THE BLAME " exhibit which I have been dying to see for the longest. It sucks because everyone on my instagram has been posting images of the exhibit left and right so I clearly had to go. The exhibit is of three monumental looking Mickey Mouse wooden sculptures from Brooklyn based artist KAWS . The rest of the day I just enjoyed being a New Yorker. 










I LOVE NEW YORK...





THE MARY BOONE GALLERY
541 WEST 24 STREET
NEW YORK, NY 
The exhibit ends Saturday December 21st, 2013

1 comment: