#7DayStyleChallenge Recap



Earlier this week, well let's this just the weekend before last I was CHALLENGED for the #7daystylechallenge by a good friend of mine JCater be sure to check out his blog www.thekidzjump.com .I'm not usually the one to take in these little challenges, I just never have the time but I thought hey why not. 

Let me update you a little on the #7daystylechallenge which was created by LA based stylist/Cool Kid Shi ( +Shistyca Clothing ) it is where you pick Five of your favorite stylish Ig followers or people you follow and you challenge they to 7 days of style from Monday to Sunday . It's actually pretty cool and interesting once you click the hash tag to see who else was challenged and to see what looks they came up with. It's like a mini ig fashion week lol.

I honestly thought I would forget each day and with me I don't just like to dress up and waste outfits but lucky me I had something to do everyday last week :). It was hard as well to take phone images of my looks cause I wanted to just do style post but no one else was doing that so I didn't wanna mess up the challenge but I still wanted to share every look with you all.

Day 1


Sweater: Jcrew
Hat: Forever21
Fanny Pack: Park Ave Thrift Store outlet
Dress: Wool Rich
Denim JEANS: Levis
Flip Flops: Nike


Hat: Forever21
Tank: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Forever21
Pouch: Cres E Dim
Sandals: Teva


Shirt: Park Ave Thrift Store
Pants: Levis
Fanny : Park Ave Thrift store
Socks: HM
Dressy Sandals: Cole Haan


Full Look: Park Ave Thrift
shoe's: COnverse
laces: Hickies


Hat: Original Chuck
shirt: Topshop
cut offs: levis
button up: American Eagle
shoe's: Adidas Slvr


Full Look: Park Ave Thrift store
Shoe's: Adidas Slvr


Full Look: Park Ave Thrift
Shoes: Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment