Shooting with Kacey Jeffers

It's been a little minute since I have honestly shared anything I styled. A little before I left New York , I got the chance to work with photographer Kacey Jeffers & creative director / retoucher Bianca Carosio two amazing individuals I would love to work with again.

With this cinematic spread Called " Catch The Wind " just released in BITE Magazine we went with pulling inspiration from the movie The " Pianist " which was very different for me I've never actually styled an cinematic shoot before, but I think I did a pretty good job.

I pulled a few spring & fall pieces together from different designers such as Suzanne Rae, Chapter, Howe, BooHoo Man, Rodd & Gunn and camper. We wanted to to keep the colors cool & layered since fall was coming. We shoot this at Brighton Beach the Russian side of Coney Island. Really amazing & a prefect location. Check out the shoot below & tell me your thoughts.

Photography Kacey Jeffers Creative
Direction Bianca Carosio Styling
Askia Abdull Styling Asst James
Scholar Grooming Michael Chua
Models Moses Gurman / Alexander
Newman (RED NYC)

2 comments:

  1. Love! Love the last look with the brown blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the whole shoot! Very cinematic and different.

    ReplyDelete