Vain In Denim

Hey guy's,

So lately I have been in love with denim which is actually one of my favorite fabric to wear. I don't know what it is about it, you honestly can just wear denim with anything and you can recreate it in so many ways.

With my look on this night, I attend "Vain" an event Hosted by Trevon Louboutin which is an networking event that showcases talented individuals in the city of Atlanta held at Studiono7.com located between West Midtown and Downtown Atlanta.Also a great gallery lounge to chill out after work and grab a drink and a little bite to eat. But back to my look I took to wearing a full on denim on denim look which I thrifted from Parkavethrift.com . I've been trying to be a little simple lately but I can't seem to get it fully right lol. I got bored with my look so I decided to do an DIY bleach my denim which came out pretty good. I also wore a white and navy blue snap back and to finish off my look I went with these all white 383g ss15 sneakers from Gramshoes.com if you live in Atlanta you can also get you a pair from Standardatl.com in Lenox Mall.







No comments:

Post a Comment