Earlier Today

Hey Guy's

Today was actually such a great day. This was my first day off in a very long time so I took advantage of it. Started my day off with breakfast at The Flying Biscuit ( off of Rosewell RD in GA ) which is actually a pretty good place seeing I'm not much of a breakfast eater but it filled me up for a few hours.



After we rushed to Perimeter Mall a mall I haven't been to in ages. I needed to get some new dressy piece's and also shoe's as well, I wanna start getting back in dressing up again and that takes me today's look.

My look today was definitely a very dressy one. it's been forever since I've even wanna dress up. It just takes to my time and I always feel out of place and always wanna keep fixing myself. Nonetheless I walked around to a few places I've really been shopping on a budget lately well trying to. I got a few thing's from H&M like this tribal like game print button up and also these always wool like grayish black slacks. I bought I few other thing's which more then likely you see soon lol. I also wore my old hat I got at forever21 and not so new SS Gryphon Dr marten sandals from SoleStruck.com


I had such and greta eventful day. Check out the few pix I did get.








Hat: Forever21
Button up: H&M
pants: H&M
Sandals: Solestruck




No comments:

Post a Comment