ABDULL'S SS14 IDEAS



I guess it's time to say good bye to winter and say hello to spring, well maybe not just yet in New York with all this crazy weather we've been having. I wanted to give you guys a little preview of what my spring wardrobe may look like this season, I've already gave you in a earlier post my shoe wishlist for ss14 .I put together a few looks from a few of my favorite designers like Christopher Shannon, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Lavin, Rick Owns and Dries Van Noten. Spring for me I wanna be very color, printed, free and lose fitting but still very put together and tailored to the T with great details and also some good simple statement pieces.


 

 Seeing that it's still pretty cold out, I wanted to take my style to a new level and get into new looks like baggy lose fitting trousers and kind of fitted shirts but still thin like fabrics cause as I said this New York weather will play tricks on you at times and have great simple details. Lavin and 3.1 Phillip Lim are best for just that.

Moving on to the white on white . . I may move more towards cream cause white is very hard to keep clean. With whites I still want to give a statement and still go baggy but funk it up a little and get edgy and Christopher Shannon is known for his edginess which is so me ( images to the right).
 
I also wanna keep things short, printed and colorful as well. like solid short sets, print on print looks or even patterns on prints. Designers like Dries Van Noten , Christopher Shannon and 3.1 Phillip Lim were great for this.


Sanadls, bags, dress shoes, sneakers and details will be my best friends this season.

This is what I will be getting into this spring and summer can't wait.
Tell me some of your spring wardrobe picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment