Happy Sunday

Sundays in Atlanta where always chill days for me but in New York Sunday was a day of church and catching up with friends for me.

On this day I went to church and chilled with friends on my last Sunday catch up before I moved back to Atlanta sad I know but I'm here now and making my way back soon New York just you wait. Nonetheless I wore a forest green brim hat from the Jarrod Glaze fall/winter 14 collection, such a fan of a nice brim and also a fan of a nice pair of frames got these flip frames off a street vendor in union square . I also digging in my closet and pulling out old thrifted pieces lately which is why I went with this nice floral and bandana print long sleeve button up and I also wore some denim jeans I got at hottopic and dress shoes I also thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment