EASY STREET


oMG! It's been so long since I even mixed and matched anything. (I guess you can say coming from me that's crazy but really in my eye's I haven't) I thought I try it with my look. What I wore was a homburg hat I picked up at Forever21( Sold out online ). I'm such a hat lover if you couldn't tell by now. Also wore this squiggly, dotted, shape printed short sleeve button up I got from a thrift store actually one of my favorite shirts to wear, I thought it would make my outfit pop from the color scheme I choose for my look. I pieced everything together with these belt like suspenders I also got at a thrift store with some brownish pants from H&M which I got on sale! I also got my low top Dr marten spiked boots as well on sale from Century 21.














" What I Wore "

Hat- Forever21
Shirt- Thrifted
suspenders- Thrifted
Pants-H&M
Elastic Shoe Laces- HICKIES.COM
Shoe's- century21

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING !
    Love the shirt and... your smiiiile !!
    :)
    www.blackismygold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vitha. Checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Probably my favorite post from you love the shots!

    ReplyDelete