The Show at F.I.T


I had the chance to attend a all men's fashion show at F.I.T. Which was put together by a good friend of mines Roberto Johnson and a few other of F.I.T. students for their final project which was pretty dope, I honestly never get to see any of the amazing designers work that come out of F.I.T. so I already thought this would be exciting.


The show featured mostly fall pieces but each designer had it's own little twist, from chic sportswear to more tailored formfitting pieces and a few high street pieces. Crazy thing is I thought I was just going to attend the show but I end up taking pictures for Roberto (lol). Some how some way my friends always end up putting me to work when I attend their events. Nonetheless the show was amazing.












































No comments:

Post a Comment