Askia Takes On #NYFWM Day 1

Shot by Axe

I finally found a good amount of images from my day one during New York Mens Fashion Week. I honestly don't have none of myself but its ok cause I hardly attended Fashion Week alone this year. I thought I share these and give you a few little once I get my images back, hopefully it&s sooner then later.


This is my last well not really finally look but I honestly didn't take pictures in my fourth look. This look wasn't actually planned at all. I was suppose to be chilling and maybe touring the city and meeting up with friends. As you can see my bro Roberto Johnson ( http://www.fashioninspanglish.com/stylist/ ) drang me out to kick off my fashion week as soon as I got there. I remember I packed my friend Joycelyn Tamaris Hill contrast Tee but I honstly didn't know how I wanted to wear it but seeing that it is kind of fitting I thought why not dress it up a little.  I pulled out these ankle length pants from H&M and thought I should go for a dressy feel but I added these Dr. Marten ss16 Gryphon sandals from Stolestruck.com . I finished my look off with a top hat from Forever 21 , shades from Urban outfitters and a leather bag from Topman.

If you check out the pix below you can see that it rained and I had on sandals I honestly hate the rain but I also ran into a few of my instagram friends which was pretty cool seeing them in NYC. Mens fashion bought out a lot of fashion men this season.


Theodoplh Mason ( www.thecreateo.com ), Oliver Williams ( http://anorexicescapades.com/ )



" WHAT I WORE "

Hat- Forever 21
Eyewear - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Topman
Contrast T-shirt -VIII/IIXIIXI by Joycelyn Tamaris Hill
Pants - H&M
Sandals - Solestruck

3 comments:

  1. On returning home from World War II, many soldiers caught the bug for souping-up pre-war motorbikes to be raced them between local pubs and cafes, creating the need for a streamlined, minimalist leather racing jacket. Heavy horsehide and a strong
    quality heated jackets main zipper was deemed to provide enough protection for the boy racers, and by the 1960s the style otherwise known as the ‘Cafe Racer’ had gone mainstream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your post, and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing such information. Cowhide Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete