Askia Takes On #NYFWM Day 3


Hey Guy's

I guess you can say I finally rounded up my Men's Fashion Week looks , well A few. I decided to start off backwards from day 3 and work my way up hope you guy's like what I came up with.









With day 3 of #NYFWM I was definitely banking on going with 2 different looks that day. 1. It was my last day of shows and 2. Just cause I wanted to. This wasn't my original look that day only because once I tried it on again I didn't like it and I just thought it was fit for the Perry Ellies show, which was amazing.

I stuck with this white light blue stripe blazer I thrifted from parkavethriftstore.com I also pieced it with a few other pieces I had left in my bag to wear like a light blue tank I tunked into these tartan trousers you all have actually seen me wear before and I also wore some court star Puma's from C21stores.com , also forgot my accessories brim hat Urbanoutfitters as well as the reflector shades and an oversized banking clutch I thrifted. Veiw a few pix below from the Perry Ellies show.

Photo Credit : Alexandra Berrocal & Aki Akiwumi







1 comment: