Shapes Patterns & Denim



If you have been veiwing a few of my recent post or even following me on instagram ( instagram.com/askiabdull) , you'll know that I've been putting Coachella type looks for myself this summer, since I wanted to go but couldn't make it. 


With this look I wanted to play around with patterns and I guess as you can see denim. A lot of people say I never really match but that's not the case. As long as things go well together for me then it works. I mixed up this stroll stripped hat I got from Forever21 with this purple shape and stripped lined pattern shirt I got from Parkave thrift store. I thought the two worked well for a little pattern block (lol)... I also wore this DIY Levi jeans I ripped myself and I just threw on these classic Puma tennie shoes to complete my look for a chill day.





I already miss my love it's always so hard saying see you later in nyc....



P.s. I'm like the #selfieking


I also got to see my love Olivia..

Hat- Forever21
Button up- Park Ave Thrift
Cardholder- Topman
Pants- Thrifted DIY
Shoes-


13 comments:

  1. Mega stylization !! Dear, I invite you too my website for best stores EricDress Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Önemli giriş adreslerine buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.
    betturkey giriş
    betpark giriş
    TU77F

    ReplyDelete