Early Bird

 
I wanted to keep it really causal with my look. I just knew I was going to be late this menswear breakfast and trying to throw on a lot of dressy menswear pieces wasn't going to work.



" WHAT I WORE " was a black beanie really easy to just grab and go. As you can see I still had on my head phones during the pictures listening to music. I can't stop listening to Saint Heron and also Jhene Aiko's I love my new playlist, back to my outfit I also was toting around my army bag. Other things I wore was this Wool black coat which is very warm and wrap around scarf. Under everything I had on a black roll neck shirt and threw on a crewneck sweater I also tucked in my pleated trousers. I am a big fan of pleated trousers love! love! love! them. They are also very trendy and great for fall. The bright color cheetah printed watch is from Jeremy Scott, and I added some red and white tartan socks with my black and white converse also added my red elastic HICKIES. 









" What I Wore "

Black Beanie
HeadPhones-Urban Outfitters
Scarf- Urban outfitters
Coat-thirfted
Shirt-Thrifted
sweater-Thrifted
watch-Jeremy Scott
Pleated Trousers- Thrifted
shoes- Converse
laces- Hickies

 

4 comments: