Hickies


Just in time for the holidays, as you may have seen I have been wearing this elastic shoe laces lately called Hickies which I love. With that being said I was invited to Hickies Holiday Gift Guide rooftop party. Who doesn't love a rooftop party with free drinks and gifts (LOL!) also great music by DJ OMG. I met tones of bloggers, publicist, and designers which was great. It's so crazy how I'm here in New York just living it up wow!! Thank god everyday for this blessing in my life. Nonetheless I attend the party with a good friend of mine Barrington Elite (Singer Artist) we got tones of great gifts from Hickies like shoes lace, jansport goods and also a few amazing pieces from Second Sunday great brand of menswear and also womens. love everything Thanks HICKIES!!

 
 
Clearly I wasn't ready..
 
HICKIES.COM
 
DISCOUNT CODE
"LIFEANDFASHION"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment