Giuseppe Zanotti Mens Fall


For fall it is all about making the right statement and I'm all about a good statement piece. I have been looking for the right shoe to feature here on My Life & Fashion and I think I've found the prefect fall shoe and a few bags as well I like from the Giuseppe Zanotti men fall collection. 
With Giuseppe's fall men shoe collection they pretty stayed true to their signature metal accents which I love. Starting with the biker like boot with the gold zipper and thick heel with the gold plate on it and also with the emerald green velvet cap toe slip on boot. I thought these right here alone screamed fall. I starting to see more and more men step out of their comfort zone and break into fashion with shoe types such as these. 
It's always good to have a nice simple dress shoe and even better a dress shoe that makes a statement love these slip on leather gold plated dress shoes so chic and fashion forward must have for fall men, Also the famous loafer style studded with tassel like fangs in gold and the python printed studded loafer with tassel fangs as well. Great shoe's to wear for many occasions if your just the bold and chic guy with a simple touch. Great eye catching shoe.  
Omg!! I honestly have became a big fan of bags since I moved to New York and their bags are prefect with this leopard leather strap like message book bag love this and also the all black leather tote, and how can I forget about this studded gold leather clutch. All three bags are great pieces to carry around any city. 
Since have been getting back into wearing sneakers, which are a must have in New York because you mostly walk everywhere. I wanted to feature a few as well that I liked more python, leather and metal. Love each and every shoe love that these high tops have tones of detail to them like the side zipper and the print, also with the high mid more zipper on the side and the back with this nice eagle symbol and strap buckle and more high mids with sliver accent plates and straps so futuristic. I can see a tone of men in this fall shoe collection. 

What are your thoughts on Giuseppe Zanotti Mens Fall collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment