"CITY VIEW"


I had the opportunity to actually be apart of the HICKIES lookbook, which was an honor cause I wasn't styling something for once. I was actually being featured in it as one of the models, well bloggers. They wanted to try something new this time around with their lookbook and actually showcase the bloggers that wear the brand and also show people wearing it more so then just the shoe.  Take a look a one of 3 looks I did for the shoot.



Just to update you on HICKIES is an elastic lacing system that replaces traditional shoelaces and lets you slip in and out of your shoes while keeping them snug and secure. Great for you  if hate tying your shoes.



" WHAT I WORE "
Urban outfitters grey multi colored beanie
Tovar black multi color sweater
Second Sunday graphic Tee
American Eagle denim button up
HotTOPIC rude denim jeans
H&M Stripe socks
HICKIES mulit colored laces
NIKE RUNNING SHOES

3 comments: