Color Me Street


The continuation of my last post "CITY VIEW" shooting HICKIES lookbook featuring the new all lime green elastic laces.
With this look I wanted to get back into colors. I feel bright poppy colors have taken over fall and also still going to be really big come spring/summer.
I WORE a red beanie with this multicolored stripe shaped button up also I pieced it with a light denim vest which you can't really see under a bubble kind of windbreaker jacket and also added a few pines. I use to collect them way back when. wore some rude denim black jeans and bright multicolored Adidas. 
 









"WHAT I WORE"
Red Beanie
Stripe Shaped Color Button Up Thrifted
Bright Yellow Windbreaker Thrifted
Denim Vest Levi
Rude Black Denim Jeans Hottopic
Adidas Bright Sneakers 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the colors of the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really great at styling yourself and staying true to your aesthetic!

    www.anorexicescapades.com

    ReplyDelete