JAY GODFREY Fall 2014 presentation


I'm pretty much late but I have been such a busy body this fashion week. OMG!! From working to attending shows :( I feel as if I haven't event went to sleep in months. Nonetheless I had a chance to attend the Jay Godfrey Presentation at the HUB in the Hudson Hotel. His rocker edgy chic collection was amazing loved each and every piece, and also the hair and makeup.( I love when a look can be still chic but look so grab and go).


Godfrey definitely knew his girl and what era he wanted her to be in. 70s rocker is definitely trending and mostly always will be, from the leather pants, to the fringe jackets, the snake jacquard skinny pants, and dresses that came in the same print this collection had flair. Chic sequin and feathered brim hats are just a few of the things that made this collection genius!






No comments:

Post a Comment