Day four: #5days5guys1item

With Day four for the #5days5guys1iteam restyle challenge. I decided to do an grab & go look . Most times I'm always in a rush & running out the door & don't usually have the time to just sit & put together a look for myself.

I choose to wear my Chuck Quality goods " Cat Fight " strap back. I swear I wear this hat everyday lol. I also grabbed a pin stripe baseball jersey it seem like it would fit well with the tartan pattern on my trousers , so why not. What else I got thrifted this navy blue trench so long ago I never wore it & I thought the inside details were dope so took to wearing this as well as these little white creepers with black sole from Tuk.

Strap back- Chuckqualitygoods.com
Merona Trench - Thrifted
Baseball Jersey- thrifted
Pants- thrifted
Socks - H&M
Creeprs- Tuk.com

Photographed by Terrance Crowley @t.crowleyproductions

Check out the other guys instagrams the are doing the challenge as,well.

Oliver @bougiehippie
Roberto @itsrobertojohnson

1 comment: