Day One: #5days5guys1item

I'm always getting asked to be apart of challenges on instagram & usually I'm just always ignoring them. It just takes up to much time & sometimes I forget about posting or something just messes up.

This particular challenge I decided to be apart of called #5days5guys1item created by Oliver William ( http://anorexicescapades.com/ ) , where 5 creative guys restyle a favorite iteam from their closet, rather it's outer
wear, shoes, accessories, tshirts & in my case trousers.

I thought it was an great idea to bring fashionable men or even casual men together to restyle a iteam, people are always asking how can they wear a piece again but in a different way then the last time they wore it. I'm going to give you my take on it for 5 days.

READY SET GO!!!

Day one I took to piecing my dressy casual look with a all black H&M two button blazer. You can actually by this blazer as a suit . Another thrifty find was this long short sleeve button up that I pieced with mu tartan printed trousers I also thrifted from the same store Parkavethrift.com . I wore H&M socks & Chuck Taylor Converse I laced up with Hickies .

Be sure to check out the other 4 guys for their looks Roberto Johnson @itsrobertojohnson , Kedrick Walker @rockedfeller , Antonio Guerreo @thestylewarrior_ & Oliver William @bougiehippie

Hat - Forever21
Blazer - H&M
Button up - Park Ave Thrift Store
Trousers- Park Ave Thrift Store
Watch - Vierra watches
Laces- Hickies
Shoes - chuck taylors : converse

shot by Terrance  
Crowley @t.crowleyproductions

No comments:

Post a Comment