The 411

I KNOW! I KNOW!! I've been gone for a minute now I'm back with the jumpoff....... Sorry I clearly just had a moment . (lol) Nonetheless It's been a little minute since I posted anything to My Life & Fashion. It's so much has happened in these few months I had to stop & really think about everything & get myself together.

I won't say I'm officially back but I am going to give you a few looks this coming week :) that I hope you guys will enjoy. I really do miss blogging, I actually think about posting everyday, but I'll be back soon until then be sure to follow my instagram @askiaabdull or @letstalkfashion ..

Now my look I have honestly been reliving the 90s lately movies, clothing, music & tv shows. Most of my reason for the pieces I chose.

What I wore was an black & white snap back & an all white baseball jersey. I also wore an blue knee length bubble coat, with some black black skinny jeans & shoe from the collaboration with camper x Bernard Willham.

1 comment: