Day Three : #5days5guys1item

So it's day three of #5days5guys1item style challenge & I actually can't believe I'm keeping with it. It's actually pretty fun & also interesting to restyle a pair of trousers & also see what the four other guys came up with restyling their one iteam.

With this look I still went for the causal look of dressing it down men are always thinking dressy when it comes to tailored trousers but I say dress it down & have fun with it.

What I wore was pork pie style hat, a camel trench coat with plaid/tarten detailing on the inside so prefect cuz if you are familiar with my style I love mixing around patterns.. I also wore a sleeve stripe 86 tshirt from Topshop & you know my trousers are thrifted. For an accessory I just went with my waterproof all black sports watch from vierrawatchs.com thanks again. For my final piece in are my shinny Jersey fabric slip ons I got from Payless..

Hat- forever21
Trench coat & trousers - Parkavethrift
Watch- Vierra Watches
Slip ons- Payless

Shot by Terrance Crowley
@T.crowleyproductions

No comments:

Post a Comment