2013 Billboard Music Awards Blue Carpet Arrivals

Miley Cyrus, a presenter at last night 2013 Billboard Music Awards.
The singer looked amazing and also marched to her own
funky glam fashion drum, which I always love.
Wearing a black and sliver glittery like race car jumpsuit from
Balmain spring 13 collection and also wearing ankle strap shark tooth lock
Givenchy sandals
. One of my best dress for the night.



So even though me and Ms. Swift have a love and hate relationship.
I actually loved the short Royal Cerulean blue geometrically patterned,
little sheer panel sequins dress from Zuhair Murad per-fall 13 collection
and these strappy Jimmy Choo "Suki' Sandals
. She still gave same old Taylor but
a little disco that showed off her amazing legs instead
of her normal Ms. Prom queen go Taylor.

The budding Fashionista Ms.Selena Gomez wore a sexy but flirty age appropriate gown at last night
award show that I love more and more every time I look. Wearing a body hugging white Atelier
Versace gown
 with neon like glow sticks attached,sheer cut outs from the collarbone to the hip
with zipper embellishments and Jimmy Choo metallic peep toe heels.
I thought she looked really nice.  

Jennifer Lopez a performer at last nights show also showed up in
a Spring 13 Zuhair Murad Couture gold sequins gownbroken up into a sheer train, carrying metallic micro clutch and matching point toe Christian Louboutin pumps.
make up was a little dry to me but the whole look was still very Jlo.

I don't think we got to really see Ms. Queen of Pop herself
Madonna on the carpet but she came Punk Chaos Of
Couture
ready in a fishnet dress over stockings and garter belt ,
a grommet embellished wide belt and diamond studded pocket chain

.The singer topped off with an Givenchy Couture texturized bomber jacket with fur collar.
I'll let her have her moment. 

The beautiful Kelly Rowland showed up in a custom made sliver disco number as
well from Rami Al Ali Spring 13 Couture embossed with holographic pillettes.
Since this isn't the 20s inspired dress that went down the runway and
was remade to refit her taste I would have loved if she could have made it into a mini to show off
her amazing legs for the night and maybe even left the slit as well.

Ke$ha I love that she's out of her element, even tho I still love the
Hipster/Clubkid . She walked the carpet in this black tunic with a funnel neck, andruffles with a very high waisted side slit from Givenchy one of my favorite designersI loved that they gave her a nice clean face,
simple jewelry, and slicked her hair back into a ponytail.
 I loved her look better
from the side , I feel she should of had on a two piece look
that would have given here body a little more shape since she's not the most curviest woman.
 When it comes to shoes I would have loved a strappy nude heel instead of a wedge.


Photo credit: Getty images & style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment