MY DAY AND NIGHT OF FASHION


I don't think I ever really ask you guys how your doing? I hope everyone is well and blessed! My day started off very exciting, I was attending a fashion show I honestly haven't been to one in NYC yet.  The exciting part was it was in the neighborhood, never been to an event were I'm staying at let alone a fashion show. It's funny how I found this nice little park the other day next to the Hudson river called Riverbank State Park and a few day's later I'm going to a fashion show there ( Fashion on the Hudson ). They moved the fashion show to the inside though just incase of rain in a place called the Culture Center which is located inside the park. As I walk into the show all I see flashes everywhere  ( mind you I walk in just texting up a storm ) but I didn't notice until someone took a picture and I looked around that everyone around the room was taking pictures of me ( My whole life just flashed before my eye's my dreams are coming true I haven't made it just yet but I'm surely on my way ) but the show was pretty ok they showcased 24 designers that day but I left early because someone forgot the keys in the door .. (lol) Later on that night I took the train to Meat Packing District (my second home in NYC i'm always there pulling from showrooms ) to meet up with one of my loves Christian Riley for her birthday dinner at SEA Thai food restaurant very good food and cheap. I actually ended my night earlier cause I had a early call time for a shoot. (coming soon)






















8 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh omgggggg your outfit!!!! This fashion show looks amaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love yeah it had it's nice moments

      Delete
  2. Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great. Loving the way you put together prints and color. That takes skill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much it's honestly not hard lol. I just love prints and also color

      Delete
  4. Is that Rochelle with you? What a small world. Love your outfit and Sea as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is her we actually go to the same church and thank you

      Delete