James Long Spring 15


Mens Fashion Week has finally taken over social media. I'm definitely hyped about all the new collections from the runway to presentations Ugh! This season is going to be another good one for men and everything I've seen so far is very wearable! Aren't you guys excited?!?!

 
Hello James Long , I love when designers start to step out of their comfort zone and give us something a little new for the season Long did just that. UGH!! This High street 90's futuristic Club Kid collection is just what I had in mind. SMH! Just look at it from the strip color patch work on the denim, the metallic bombers , the logo hoodies, the leather, and the colorful sandals my god. Long gave use a whole new take on the grungy 90s if you ask me. Just take a look at the collection below!

No comments:

Post a Comment