Play It Cool


" I don't  do things for the response or for the controversy. I Just live my life… " -Rihanna


New York has really been showing me such a good time lately from rooftop parties, to afternoon brunches, to just hanging with friends. I am really having a lot of fun this summer. When I first came to NYC it was nothing but WORK, WORK, WORK but now that summer is here you can't tell me nothing! (Kanye Shrug) lol!



With today's look I went with this neoprene crew neck by Cres E Dim from the  FW14 collection called Future Shock. If you guys haven't noticed Cres E Dim is one of my favorite Korean brands.
To finish off my look I wore these levi jeans I cut into short's, which I got from one of my favorite thrift store Park Ave Thrif they have the best sales. I also wore Camper ss15 sandals, I think they may be sold out online of the ones I'm wearing but you can run into the camper store on Madison ave and they should have them.










 " What I Wore "
Shade- street Vendor
Crew Neck- Cres. E. Dim
Denim short- Park Ave Thrift
socks- NIKE
Sandals- Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment