Flash Back : IMMO Magazine release launch

" To mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted." - Bill Bryson

Since it's Throwback Thurday and I've been posting pictures all over instagram and tumblr ( You guy's can follow me on both platforms ). I wanted to share a look I didn't really post anywhere and since I don't post every look I wear , I thought hey why not share it with my readers on my blog. 
This night a month ago I think I attended the IMMO Magazine Launch party for their online website at The DL.






"WHAT I WORE"
Hat- costume shop
jacket- thrifted
top-h&m
pleated high waisted pants- thrifted
shoes- cole haan

No comments:

Post a Comment