Cres E Dim SS14 Womenswear Collection


Being a blogger actually pays off sometimes. With that being said I had the opportunity to attend  Hong bum Kim spring / summer 2014 presentation Cres E Dim which was held at the X-Tige showroom. Cres E Dim is an Korean Based Brand with" Cres" meaning " Getting gradually loud " and "Dim" meaning " Getting gradually softer " and collection is just that which I love.



My first spring collection I've seen in person before anyone else well besides the other fashionable people in the room but now you have seen it as well. Noticing from the looks of the 6 models and manquicans This SS14 line is definitely a must have if I may say Hong give you a very chic detailed collection from top to bottom. He wanted you to know his girl was simple and chic but detailed and he give just enough sex appeal and he still Kept the colors really simple with a few pops of aqua which is perfect for this coming spring / summer love it. check out a few pictures I took at the show.




I loved this leather boat hat went well with this all black leather back and mini side cutout knee high dress, also the patent leather point toe sandals were also a hit love love love them.


Also one of my favorite looks of the night was this knee Aqua colored dress with metallic and white leather detailing with a split. You guys know I love a good split on a women's dress. :)
Let's just take a moment and get into this amazing oversized clutch bag love love omg!!
The metallic sandals were a nice finish for the look.

Another great look for the presentation was this white and space printed half full sheer dress :). Pieced with white pointed sandals.

Loved this leather and sheer top and leather shorts,
with these black and white leather sandals .





Loved the new the new spring collection Hong Bum Kim and thank so much for inviting Sandra I enjoyed each and every piece such an amazing designer.

My love for the event. I LOVE THRIFTING!!!!
What did you guy's thank of the Cres E dim SS14 collection? Amazing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment