Helen Yarmak Spring/Summer 2014 presentation



I attended The Helen Yarmak SS14 " FUR SENSATION " presentation held in Helen's Exclusive Penthouse showroom. As I walk off the elevator into heaven I literally almost ran just to try on everything but I kept my cool!! (lol) I was in a state of amazement from all the mink's, lambs, fox, and ermine that surrounded me inside the showroom. Once I got myself together I took quick notice to the styling of the clothing and it could have been only one person who could style such looks! Patricia Fields herself! I've been a fan of Fields since I found out she was the stylist for the show and the movie "Sex In The City".  Helen Yarmak and Pat Fields collaborating together for the presentation was pure genius!


















What do you guys think of Helen Yarmak ss14 Presentation?




1 comment: