Beach Boy

" It's Not To Much To Know Yourself Too Well Or Think You Do. Everyone Needs A Little Conceit To Carry Them Through & Past The Falls." - Marilyn Monroe



The day's I really enjoy myself with friends is what I live for. This day I took the Coney Island not only to have fun but help celebrate a good friend of mine Christian Riley ( Chrissyjoystyle.com ) birthday. She actually had a week full of fun packed adventure and one was going to Coney Island for a beach day. We laughed, had fun and I actually got in the water, been years since I even stepped foot into an ocean but nonetheless I had tones of fun!!   







What I wore was an tan hat I got form a good friend of mine and also my new famous wooden frames that everyone loves from Proofeyewear.com . I also wore an denim distressed button up which I wore kind of as a jacket seeing that there is always a little breeze at the beach , I wore my new vneck I just actually got in the mail as well from MackWeldon.com and these denim cut offs with another gift from my friends over at Ecoalf.com my brand new bag made out of recyclable goods, with these dope new rope sandals I got on sale at Opening Ceremony.














" What I Wore "

Hat
Eyewear- Poof Eyewear
Denim Button up- American Eagle 
Vneck- Mack Weldon (http://bit.ly/mwaskia )
Denim Cut Offs- Levis
Sandals- Opening Ceremony 

No comments:

Post a Comment