Fix Your Face


On this day this I had the chance to attend the Project Mens wear trade show. Which was amazing I met tones of new and old brands we already know and I also got to meet Nick Wooster as well. I have so many post for you guy's coming soon.


With my look on this day I wanted to keep it a little simple so I went with this short sleeve cotton Tshirt with a like white block detail at the collar of the shirt from Jarrod Glaze ( Click Here to view the collection)  f/w15 collection. I thought it would be a good fit with my look I pieced it with these ankle length pants I got on sale at H&M. Also I almost forgot I wore this top hat like with like a do rang like attachment on it which I actually love to wear now. I got it from a local thrift store in back in Atlanta.  I also got to finally wear my new Romain Kremer sandals ( Thanks again Eef over at Camper). When I tell you these sandals are so comfortable and just look at the double strap laying love these. I got to wear my Prague Organizer Ecoalf bag again. 










" What I Wear "
Hat- Thirfted
Pants- H&M
Bag- Ecoalf
Sandals- Camper

No comments:

Post a Comment