Behind the scenes of shoot for Rubystar mag


My shoot with Franey Miller was pretty cool, some of you may seen me work with her before if you follow me on Instagram. It's always so crazy styling a shoot you never know what's going to happen. With this shoot so much happen in so little time the model not showing, hair and mua canceling etc we made it work. 

We shot in Coney Island mostly on the beach and the boardwalk which was fun. I used pieces from Sunny Lee and also pulled a few shoe's from my friends over at camper. Sorry I didn't give you more behind the scenes of every look but you can also visit RUBYSTAR.ES to see more of the looks I put together for the spread.








Photography Franey Miller 
Illustrations Annya Karina 
Model Monica @APM 
Styling Askia Abdull 

Click Here to view more of the spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment