What's In My Phone

" The Purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey Guy's

So since I'm always running around and so busy and can't always post every little thing I see or even do. I thought I'll share my weekly photo's I take and store in my phone during the week. Seeing that It's my first time doing so I'll share a little more then a week from shooting with my bro ham Roberto Johnson, celebrating my love Christian Riley birthday, enjoying great food and running around the city with John Woody :) and even getting inspiration, also knocking out a few menswear shoots etc.. lol) Just take a look at " WHAT'S IN MY PHONE" For the past few weeks...



































These are some the current pictures I took in my phone in the past two weeks pulling clothing, screen shots of food and fun outings. I actually had a tone of fun this week. Also thanks Eef over at Campers for the new my new Romain Kremer sandals and also thank you as well Keith from Hickies. I love my new gifts :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment