Shooting With Joe Bulawan

I recently had the opportunity to shoot with photographer Joe Bulawan. A shoot you can say I wasn't even prepared for AT ALL!! During this week I had shoot after shoot and didn't even think I'll be able to even style the shoot. I honestly didn't have any clothes and I just knew I was going to cancel but I pulled it together and told myself " Askia make it work. " I pulled together a few suit's and suit like piece's from the Osklen ss14 and also fw15 collections and even some shoe's from Campers and little piece's from my closet as well. The shoot went great and the team was amazing I honestly can't wait to work with Joe Bulawan again. Check out our spread in The Fashionisto.

Sleeveless top by Osklen

Suit by Osklen

Suit by Osklen

Shirt Stylist own
Sleeveless top by Osklen
Pants by Osklen

Neoprene Bomber by Osklen
Button Up by Calvin Klein
Shorts by Osklen

Neoprene bomber jacket by Osklen
Button up by Calvin Klein
Shorts by Osklen
1980 Mid lug shoe by Camper 

2 comments: