Aldo x Kades


Lately I have been such the social guy and running around to event after event. Last night I took it back to Aldo and I got a chance to attend wardrobe stylist and blogger Kade relaunch event for her fashion & lifestyle blog www.Kadesmode.com watch I can't wait to see. Such an cute amazing girl love running into new fun bloggers and stylist.

As we entered the first 10 were greeted with Aldo gift bags of goodies like eye lashes from Andi Cosmetics and also a few Aldo accessories. We also got to see an display of Kade's A-list of fall shoes and accessories for men and women. 




I have to say she displayed a good line up for great heels for women loved all the booties from block heels and pumps, ankle heels, boots and strap heels love love love the colors and prints also she added a few boots and bags also fur stoles. Definitely some must have ladies run over to Aldo now.



Don't worry men is had a good selection of men shoe's as well and accessories such as bookbags, scarves, boots and sneakers of many styles. My favorite pieces were the bookbag and the cream boot and rusted brown with like sweater like detailing on the inside.

Also it was many stylish individuals at the event few of the looks I loved.
Olivia got the chance to interview Ms. Kades and get the full scoop on everything fashion and a few tips for fall for FASHION AVE Magazine. 

The host herself Kades wore this furry like sweater from H&M with tones of good accents which was not over done just the right touch with a leather skirt and also her boots are from Aldo loved her look for the night.


Me & Kades 
I enjoyed the event definitely should check out her Fashion & Lifestyle blog www.kadesmode.com once it launches I will be. Thanks for having me :)

1 comment:

  1. Love aldo. And love your look! Wish I didn't stay in jersey lol

    ReplyDelete