Bon-Ton Preview


Yesterday I got to attend ( 10/23/13 ) The Bon-Ton preview featuring the Spring 2014 private brand collections for John Barlett (men wear), Ruff Hewn ( Men & Women wear), and Laura Ashley ( Women wear). I have been looking around to doing more features on " My Life & Fashion " of easy affordable causal wear that style can have a little pop, edge and also detail to it things I love but at the same time not to much and all the spring collections I viewed are just that. I also got to chance to meet with every designer which was awesome cause I got to get the real scoop on the collections.

Ruff Hewn

I met with designer Andrea Sanderlin  from Huff Hewn where she showed me her amazing men and women spring 2014 collections which I loved. Starting with the men I got to see a rage of plaids from long sleeve to short sleeves also cargo shorts and also pants lots of denims as well straight leg and boot cut. The collection also had some solids and even army fatigue pieces as well my favorite was the blue long sleeve army fatigue flannel and the shorts. I got to see the women collection as well which gave a rage of colors, prints, fabrics loved it is great for layering and also very light which is good. These are great collections you definitely can wear year around and affordable so casual but still some lovely statement pieces and great details.


Ruff Hewn has a wide rage of women shoes which are nice as well.

John Bartlett

Now getting over to John Bartlett one of my new favorite men designers. His collection is actually what I have been looking for, such a great collection causal but still very fashionable. For his spring collection for Bon-ton he wanted to keep it very causal but show men they can still be fashionable by adding tones of tartan patterns and prints from shorts, to long sleeves and short sleeves. Love the way he put his looks together on the models prints on patterns such a nice touch.


Thank you all for this lovely preview of the spring collections and for the Melissa's love these cupcakes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment