Best Dressed: VMAs 2014 Red Carpet

Let's talk about The MTV Video Music Awards an award show we are all usually waiting around to see from all the shocking performance's to the red carpet arrivals. I picked out my top 6 best dressed celebrities from last night event.



My first pick of night goes to Rita Ora. 
She has been trying to give us look after look after for sometime now and her team has finally got it right, in this lovely satin red high slipt gown by Donna Karan. They are definitely playing on the whole sleep wear trand that has been coming into play and I love it she looks amazing.



Ms. House Of Style herself Iggy Azalea comes in at number two. Oh how I love Iggy. She is wearing an custom futursic silver Versace gown . Iggy has definitely amped up her style on the red carpet these past years and I love it.  



Jlo never disappoints and never ages I swear she is a vampire. Jlo showed up and showed out with this sparkly, cut-out , high slippted number from Charbel Zoe , with accessories from 
Norman Silverman and also pumping the carpet in Jimmy Choo heels.


Keeping up the Jenners. Kendall and Kylie get it, I love these two on the red carpet they are never a miss. Kendall kept it really model like but still classic in blackwith this sheer top and high waist pants from Alon Livne and La Perla bra with Giuseppe Zanotti heels and accessories from Jennifer Fisher. Kylie wore a all black long sleeve satin high slipt gown and accessorized it with Giles & Brother and Jennifer Fisher pieces and wore Gucci Heels.



Ms. Timeless and classic herself 
Solange pump the red carpet in a sparkly mens wear inspired two piece suit from H&M Studio Collection and yes I said H&M has really been coming with these looks for the collections I've been in love with all the pieces.



Oh Miley! 
Miley kept it cute n chic on the red carpet with this leather top and high waisted pants from Alexandre Vauthier Couture and also added a nice like pop of color with a strappy heel.



Michelle Williams coming in with this printed high slipt number from 
Roberto Cavalli and accessories from Laruicci and Heels from Giuseppe Zanotti. It's so crazy that I never really notice Michelle on the carpet unless she with Kelly and Beyonce but this time I didn't to much notice them at and Michelle stole the spotlight. keep it up .

What did you guys think of my picks for best dressed?
Let me knoe you thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment