Beat Down



" What I Wore "

hat: Originalchuck.com
shades: Wholesalecelebshades.com
top: Parkavethriftstore.com
bottoms: B.T.C.
necklace wallet: Cresedim.com
socks: Nike
shoes: Adidas

 I know I have been slacking a little with getting out post and just being on socail media in general. I just been very busy with doing shoots, catching up with friends before I live to move back to Atlanta. Yes I know it's sad that
I'm going back but that is another post for another time.

Nonetheless on this day
I was finishing up my final returns from a recent shoot I did for a magazine of something different that I actually never done before, but you will see soon. Later I met up with my bro Roberto Johnson in Williamsburg to just take photo's and hang out before I leave.

Honsetly I wasn't going to take style shots of my look that day. It's was so grab and go I didn't care to but I thought why not the backgroup with great for my look.

You guy's should honestly know my style is very street and very chilled but I love to keep it looking somewhat highend, fashionable or something right off the runway.

I recently got this Cat Fight snap back in the mail from Original Chuck. Thanks Original Chuck and also these cool new reflector shades from Whole sale celebrity shades ugh! love these.
I styled the rest of my look with a black football jersey I pucked up from Park Ave Thrift store. I honestly love thrift and also shopping there, one if the reasons I'm so excited to get back to Atlanta. What else I wore, were these white sweat pant cut offs from B.T.C. (Inside joke lol.) I finished the rest of my look off with some classic white black check NIKE socks and high top Adidas slvr.

http://www.wholesalecelebshades.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment