CR Fashion Book Exclusive

YOU READY BEY!! Earlier today The CR Fashion Book released a cover peek via instagram, of the 5th Issue of the magazine with an high fashion, couture masked woman on the cover. With an caption saying " GUESS WHO ". Then revealed later that it was the KING herself BEYONCE.

I honestly why I don't know but I have butterflies just talking about this. I'm not much of a fan of BEYONCE style but this spread which was shot by Pierre Debusschere and creative directed by no other then Riccardo Tisci was amazing. I love the fact that they played around with her alter ego and also the fact that she's a mother. We also got a good red from Bey about Blue being her inspiration .

In this cover spread Beyonce wore pieces from designer Prada, Givenchy, DKNY, SAINT LAURENT, and DAVID NEBB just to name a few. Check out the Crfashionbook.com for more on the spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment