No Way Jose!

You would think I would always have something to wear from all the clothes I have but honestly I can never find a thing to wear. This day I was just spending another day just taking some style shots of my bro Roberto Johnson and I wanted to be very chill so I went with wear a Bulls snap back which I love to wear and also wore my No Way Jose T-shirt I got form Spenglish.net , thanks so much Simon. I also pieced look with a few denim pieceslike this American Eagle button down and these DIY distressed rude denim jeans I got from Hottopic and I wore an army printed bag and watch from Fossil as well. I also got to wear my Mack Walden polka dotted socks with these multi colored Adidas and added in my Hickies elastic laces and played around with the little CoCo Chanel by Mua Mua doll.












Funny thing is me and Roberto actually wore both our Spenglish shirt's lol. Hope you guy's enjoyed the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment