CANDICE SWANEPOEL FOR VOUGE MEXICO




I came across this spread of model Candice Swanepoel (some of you may know her from the Victoria Secret runway shows.) In the September Issue, well I'm sorry on the Cover of Vogue Mexico. I haven't really done a spread post in a very long time my first one was actually on Candice as well (http://askiaabdull.blogspot.com/2013/05/candice-swenpoel-in-wild-cat.html). I have always been a big fan of the IMG model and every image I see of her I love her more and more and with this issue as you can see from the behind the scenes video above Vogue Mexico is playing no games with this Sizzling Hot New York love story.




Candice wearing nothing but mostly red pieces from designers like Valentino and I saw a few fall 2013 Giuseppe Zanotti Heels and also Chanel. Not to mention I saw a few of my favorite male models in the spread as well like new face on the scene Soul Artist management model Broderick Hunter I actually got to style a shoot with him back in Atlanta. Ford models Zhaoi Lei who is ranked #20 in the top 50 male models in the world on Models.com  also showed his face as well in the spread.









Hope you all loved the spread just as much as I did Candice, red, fur, gold and more Candice just amazing..

what are your thoughts??

Magazine: Vogue Mexico
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Male Models: Brodrick Hunter & Zhaoi Lei
Photographer: Mariano Vivanco 
issue: September 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Great spread. The simplicity of colors and the scenery really make this an amazing spread. Great write up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and that what I love about it as well. just amazing Candice as always been one of my Favorites. Thank you :)

      Delete