DR MARTEN "WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR"





I had a long day of pulling garments and meeting with designers for all the past shoots I did this weekend, but someway somehow I had to make my way to the Dr Martens AW13 Campaign Launch party. As I walked into the 90s tracks of Blondie playing on the turn tables of Melo X held in the Dr Martin showroom. I was in heaven with all the British Iconic shoes scattered all around, so many new styles of doc's spiked, glitter , patent leather, plaid, snake skin, and clear Dr Martens of all kinds.( I LOVE DR MARTENS) The night was full of music, beautiful people, fun and DOC'S.  Julian Thomas a publicist at the Exposure showroom managed to keep us all entertained with The Bosco who provide us with a photo-booth we all enjoyed and also street artist Nephilim Giant of Street Savvy New York transforming doc's in the back room and fish & chips along with british beer, seeing that Dr Marten is an British brand. I enjoyed my night of fun meeting and connecting new bloggers, stylist and other publicist.















I wore a red beanie with a multi colored pattern printed short sleeve button up I got thrifting, over a shirt I got in a gift bag from pulling clothing from Tripp showroom I made a few edits to I cut the sleeves of and shredded the bottom with a cheetah print swatch from Jeremy Scott and a leather band from the event. I also wore some rolled up acid washed denim shorts with red plaid high socks and all white and black Doc's






5 comments:

  1. Heaven on earth with I was there to attend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this event i was there why didn't we cross paths?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG REALLY? UGH!! NEXT TIME WE WILL. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET THERE I STAYED FOR A GOOD LITTLE MIN

      Delete
  3. Love doc martens! Wish we had events to go to like this where I'm from lol m

    ReplyDelete