CONEY ISLAND DREAMER


So word on the street yesterday was the first day of summer. SO today I took full advantage of it cause now a days you can never know when the weather is going to change. My outfit for the day was very beach inspired and also a little 80s as well. I wore this turquoise green hat from Topman and this light blue tank and also some bandana pinkish orangish swimming shorts I got at a vintage shop and I carried an acid washed denim gym bag from American Apparel and wore my high top Adidas. 




My day was amazing. I lived out my childhood dream of going to Coney Island today. I always wanted to go there, well ever since I saw the movie THE WARRIORS one of my favorite movies. It was everything I thought it would be because I honestly never been to a carnival on the beach before and also haven't been to the beach in almost 7 or 8 years maybe more well wait I did go to Panama city for spring break one year but I didn't go on the beach though. Anyways there were a tone of people there some were there for The Mermaid Parade they had before I got there but Coney Island was like a little theme park with all kinds of rides. I guess you can say Coney Island is the 6 Flags of New York.






WHAT I WORE:
HAT: TOPMAN
LIGHT BLUE TANK: THRIFTED
DENIM ACID WASHED BAG: AMERICAN APPAREL 
BANDANA PRINT SWIM SHORTS: THRIFTED
HIGH TOP ADIDAS: ADIDAS OUTLET




Nonetheless I ened my day on beach and watched the sunset. :)

4 comments:

  1. New York looks so fun! Your definitely supposed to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool sunnies!
    Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot. no problem your blog is dope sir

      Delete