NORTHSIDE FESTIVAL FASHION

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
RASHAD, DEREK, ME, JOHN, RAYMOND 
I wanted to take a lot of street fashion pictures for my blog while at the Solange concert cause  I knew it would be tones amazing outfit's but I was to busy trying to front row and center so I can get the amazing pictures of all acts and also SOLANGE, but after the concert I did come across a few individuals.




I honestly saw Lyfe ( @myelyfe ) on my way to the restroom and couldn't stop looking at her. After the show was over I found her and also her friend Visual Artist Tee ( @iamnattee ) Everyone should know by now I'm a big print lover. From the jewelry to the color block of both outfits, the african print, and the shapes and patterns I was in love with both Lyfe and Tee's outfits. Oh and how can I forget about Lyfe's turquoise and nude platform sandal heels and Tee's vans with this splattered paint detail on the shoe. Both outfits are amazing and very culture and African inspired outfits.


 This all black everything crew was apart of Petite Noir entourage I was in love with the girl in the middle from her biker jacket to her blow the knee fitted dress and also how she pieced socks with these loafer like platforms.


 Floral print short set
white cut out ankle strap peep toe heels


Ran into these Sydney hotties Typographer and Illustrator Gemma O'Brien and Dance Instructor Shannon Dooley ( @shannondooley84 ) they were so festive and amazing loved both there outfits Denim! Denim! Denim! Gemma's acid washed denim high waisted jeans pieced with a tshirt and some nice sandals and Shannon's polka dotted color tank top and acid washed denim shorts and boots. Fun festival outfits.


Also Rashad Benton ( @HesCockky )got in on the fun wearing H&M from head to toe.


No comments:

Post a Comment