FRANKIE MORELLO SS 14 MENSWEAR



 Frankie Morello ss 2014 menswear collection to me in my eye's is the best combination of trends for men today without being to over the top, or gender bending, or overly printed and also it was style very well. Morello's models walked the runway in fitted snapbacks and summer skimmer hats (I'm on the hurt for a skimmer hat myself), stripes and food themed tops. I loved the junk food and "EAT VEGANS" prints (I'm a big fan of food lol). The collection had a sense of boyish charm which was evident throughout the collection. Another thing that was evident was the dominate color used navy blue what I call " THE NEW BLACK" combined with red, yellow and grey. I'm definitely loving how designers are not falling off with the trends for men letting use know them like sandals, ankle high tailored pants, and shoe's with no socks or loafers, and prints and patterns.


Photo credit : www.grazia.it

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Very current but yet not to trendy just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i think you have a good taste in fashion. Really like ur stylr bro :) mind to check our fashion blog? thankyouu before :)

    ReplyDelete